12.13.2005

Reporting Progress

A lot of bloggers report their progress to their financial goals. While determining my 2006 short- and long-term goals (still working on), I figured it would be a good idea to include a progress report as well. I have decided to adapt the overall type of reporting that NCN over at No Credit Needed uses. For now over on the right is what I've got. I may end up adding a monthly spending tracker (record my budgeted expenses vs. actual on a daily basis for the monthly). Hopefully, all of this will help me (and my readers) stay on track with regards to my personal finance goals. Any comments, feedback, or suggestions are generously excepted.

Now I've got to get back into posting regularly. (insert frowning emoticon here, although I dislike emoticons!)

2 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 12:44:00 PM, Blogger NCN said...

hey, great idea to use the pie charts... hehe...
what is your weight loss goal?
wanna race?
i am going to start over, again,
this week
ncnblog.com

 
At 1/06/2006 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Financial Fruition said...

It's 44 pounds and as of today (1/6/6), I've lost 11 pounds putting me at 25% of my goal!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home